Rig: Using a Truss
A Truss is something you can put lots of lights on, more than just the bars. however it’s big so you need to carry it using motors.
- Make sure the power for the motors is switched off.
- You attach the motors to the Truss using something that i forgot the name of. You have to attach them to one bar of the Truss to carry 2 tonnes. If you attach it to all three bars then it will only carry 1 tonne.
- Plug all four in. You bungee the wires to the truss over to the power.
- On the motor, pull the chain through and put it through into a bag that’s on the inside of the Truss. Do this with all four motors
- Double check everything
- Turn the power on
- To operate the Truss, get the remote. The four switches should be on neutral. Each switch controls a motor. Push a switch to make a motor go up. Push it down to make it go down. Shout “Truss moving!” and push and hold the green button to make it go.
- With someone watching to see if it is level, make the Truss go up until they tell you to stop.